The Sleeve-Shrink-Tunnels of the SST-line offer the ideal shrink solution for the sealing of caps, bottles, cans and other products.
The combination of conveyor belt and shrink unit facilitates a flexible integration into the packaging process.
The sleeve shrink tunnels are characterized by their precise temperature control and modern thermal insulation.
Depending on the product, the shrink tunnel can be constructed with a hot-air fan or a steam function.
On our shrink machines, ensuring made to measure suits for the products, PET-, PVC- and OPS shrink sleeves can be excellently processed.
- Electronic configuration of temperature and conveyor belt speed
- Energy-saving solid-state-relais-control (SSR)
- Stainless steel construction for food or pharmaceutical products
- Adjustable work height due to the height adjustable conveyor belt
- Shrink tunnel operation with hot-air fan or steam (optional)
|MODEL||SST 1040||SST 2540|
|Tunnel bonnet:||1000 x 400 x 100 mm||1200 x 250 x 300 mm|
|Sealing cap diameter:||25 – 80 mm||50 x 250 mm|
|Maximum product height:||50-400 mm|
|Maximum product diameter:||100 mm||200 mm|
|Machine size (L x W x H):||1500 x 460 x 1435 mm||2000 x 550 x 1650 mm|
|Conveyor belt speed:||30 m / minute||30 m / minute|
|Connected load (maximum):||12 kW||9 kW|
|Supply voltage:||230 V||400 V / 3-Ph|
|Machine weight (approximately):||850 kg|
It is not possible to combine all maximum dimensions